Thursday, June 28, 2012

Haunted Swing Set


Haunted Swing Set


 
The video clip titled “Ghost Moves A Swift” – Youtube best describe a particular that I personally witness an incident three years ago in a condominium at Shah Alam, Selangor. That night, I had a dinner with some friends after dinner talk and drinks, I had to leave. It was about 11am when I left, I use to the playground on the way to my car.
The night was dimly lit and it and there was absolutely no wind in the playground. There was a row of swings in the playground. I was shock that one of the swing was moving to and fro, the other swings did were still and unmoving. I was mesmerized by the constant rhythm of the swing and yet I knew it was impossible for this phenomenon to occur. All of a sudden I heard a very young girl singing a lullaby and coming from the moving swing.
I looked around the playground to see where the sound of singing was coming for but the playground was empty. I asked repeatedly who was there but there was no answer.  I quietly said some prayers, that I did not mean to trouble or bother her. I also prayed that she will find peace so that she can go back. After I finished my prayers I quickly left.

No comments: