Shih Chung Chinese School
A burnt out view of the school
Old Shih Chung School
The building was the first five-storey residence in the Straits Settlements and local Hokkiens called it goh chan lau (five storey bungalow)
During the Second World War the school was used as an administrative building for the Japanese Military and did not return to being a school until 1949. In 2000, the school was moved to another area of Penang and Shih Chung School was left to wither and decay.
Supposed haunted by different ghosts.